1. The metabolism of the cells that make up the human tissue can be stimulated by induced electromagnetic currents. In the past, various methods such as bandaging, embrocations, massages, injections and drug treatments, have been used in a attempt to promote better circulation and blood supply to the tissue. This can now be achieved, entirely without side effects, by the application of deep- penetrating, alternating magnetic fields.
2. Magnetic Field Therapy is one of the oldest forms of a natural healing process, whose main effect is to activate the body's own defensive forces, to improve cellular metabolism, and to increase the intake of oxygen by the tissue.
3. Application of magnetic fields improves the blood circulation by causing the blood vessels to dilate. Moreover, oxygen content in the blood is enriched. It has been discovered that the blood of rheumatic patients contains increased amounts of cortisone produced by their own bodies after treatment with magnetic fields.
How Magnetic Therapy Works
Dr. Ulrich Warnke MD:
"Magnetic energy has a beneficial effect on blood circulation, cellular regeneration, lymph flow, hormone production, nerves and muscles".
Today, we are bombarded with many ineffective treatments. Magnetic Therapy was previously only available through Hospitals and Clinics. The exceptional effects of this therapy have been extensively documented in medical and scientific reports worldwide.
Thousands of BIO MEDICI devices sold worldwide since 1984
Magnetic Pulser for an affordable price
Some of the principles behind its effectiveness can be summed up as follows:
4. Detoxification of the affected area is promoted by improved cellular metabolism and increased intake of oxygen by the tissue.
5. Cell membranes become polarized and the ionic transfer effects a stabilizing of the cellular voltage and metabolism. The body chemistry is influenced by the application of available oxygen is improved. Many other associated effects have been noted from several thousand medical and scientific papers on this therapy, including:
Dr. Robert Becker MD:
Attention: This product report is provided for educational purpose only and may not construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based on the contents of this information / product report. Readers always have to consult with the appropriate health professionals before using the product described herein.
Magnetic Therapy for
Caution: The BIO MEDICI should not be used by persons with pacemakers, by pregnant women, or after myocardinal infarction.Caution is also advised in those cases where your symptoms should first be examined by a doctor or when additional treatment is required which must not be delayed.
and for your...